We’re here to make your wedding one of a kind. We can’t wait to celebrate your dream day with you!
The Grange Hall is heated and has large fans with an air conditioned bride room and restrooms to make your wedding comfortable throughout the year.
Our barn can accommodate your large wedding with seating for 350 guests. Need more space? No problem, in the Summer months we can open our large overhead garage doors and gather outside as well. The Grange Hall features our 15 acre farm with scenic views and plenty of green area for your reception to be held on site as well.
The Grange Hall is an easy choice for your big day with no required vendors, choose your own caterer, no additional fees and no minimums.
Our bridal suite features a fridge, sink and an island bar. The bridal suite is also complete with a large personal bathroom, sofa seating for your party and multiple make up/hair stations for your hairdresser(s) to work their magic. Your groomsmen may get ready in the shop area of The Grange Hall. This area features a large television, couches, fridge, table with chairs and air conditioning/heat.
The Grange Hall also features a food prep area/storage area. Your wedding caterer has their own private entrance and parking on your wedding day. The prep area is the perfect spot for light prep and will feature a three compartment sink, hand-washing sink, and counters for storage. This is also where decoration boxes may be stored as well as additional seating that isn’t used.
Sometimes it seems the ceremony gets overshadowed on your wedding day, so we strive to make sure that doesn’t happen!
Anywhere With You Acres is a 15 acre farm in northern Union County. We have over 4 acres of grass green area for multiple ceremony locations no matter the size. The seating can be moved from The Grange Hall to your ceremony spot within minutes to keep your schedule running smoothly.
A few locations to hold your ceremony include:
- Our large North Patio featuring a retaining wall that includes a flat/dry concrete base directly attached to The Grange Hall overlooking our 1/2 acre pond and fountain.
- On the backside of the barn we have planted a 40ft “runway” of short grass that is roughly 300ft long. Each side of the short grass will be surrounded with 6ft tall switchgrass by Fall 2023 season. This should create a secluded effect blocking out any other distractions for the ceremony.
- Our rear lawn facing the tree line. If you’re looking for a more secluded spot away from any distractions our rear lawn is the perfect spot since it is blocked and shaded by The Grange Hall. This spot would be ideal for smaller ceremonies.
Need a couple minutes to kill while you and your groom are off taking pictures? Our concrete patios are the perfect spot for a cocktail hour on your big day! Once your ceremony ends the drinks can start flowing! Your guest will love our covered back patio and scenic North patio.
Our covered back patio features a large full view glass garage door, a ceiling complete with plenty of lights, ceiling fans and heaters if needed. The back patio is 27ft x 52ft making it plenty large enough for guest while they wait on the reception to start.
The North patio of The Grange Hall will feature a scenic view of our 1/2 acre pond, large colored fountain, retaining wall for a dock like experience over the pond and be complete with two large custom fire tables for plenty of space for guests to set their drinks as they mingle.
You’re married! It’s time to celebrate. This is why The Grange Hall was built.
Our barn features the following:
- 2 acre stone parking lot ready for any type of Ohio weather.
- 15ft x 32ft front porch complete with french doors to welcome all your guests.
- Six full-view glass garage doors that can be opened or shut for your big day. The largest door on the North end of the barn is 16ft x 16ft and will let in tons of natural light and a scenic view to the 1/2 acre pond.
- Our main seating area is 60ft wide x 100ft long. It has a front covered patio that is 15ft wide by 64ft long as well. This area should hold 350 guests. If more space is needed we can overflow into our loft area measuring 24ft wide by 60ft long. This can be a perfect spot for your photographer to grab some unique photos as well.
- Rentals include access to our 350 white plastic chairs, 38 round banquet tables and 8 eight foot long rectangle tables that can used for both the “head table” or food serving.
- Our back patio features additional seating outside that is covered both from the wind and sun. This area is 27ft wide by 52ft long.
- The Grange Hall has indoor restrooms with 5 women’s stalls and 3 in the men’s with 2 plus urinals. Each restroom will feature an ADA stall for guest to use as well.
- Our barn is complete with heat and very large ceiling fans to make your big day perfect no matter the weather.
- We have installed 24 pendant speakers and subwoofers with SONOS connectivity to be paired with your DJ for surround sound. Sound system complete with wireless SHURE mic that can be heard clearly throughout the barn with no dead spots.
- LED lights can be turned on/off by row and also dimmed to set whatever mood is desired.
- More lighting is installed on all sides of the barn. Each walkout door has a light over it to ensure guest safety, The Grange Hall also has soffit lighting and a pond fountain light that will turn on at sunset complete your perfect day.
We do ask that you wrap-up your big day by 11:00pm Saturday after celebrating all day. Safety is our number 1 concern so your guests can leave their car if needed until 10am the next day. We will have a dumpster on hand to take care of your trash needs.